Keywords are probably the most necessary elements in the SEO strategy and the search engine marketing campaign generally. They are used to classify your business, to target your preferred audience and at the end of the day decide the content of your site.
The usage of the SEOs keywords to gain a higher and better position in SERPs has greatly changed so much in the past as search engines have managed to develop to actually present the best and reliable results to the final user.
When you are writing, you might come across many comments from the, SEOs, and this might leave you wondering how many keywords you are supposed to use, in order to improve your organic position during the search. These individuals are actually trying hard to optimize for the search engines rather than optimizing for the users, which could easily enable keyword stuffing practices.
It is actually possible to use the keyword targeted in your page, but you should focus on the searchers you want to bring to your site.Here are some few rules to guide you oh how to use the keywords.
- First of all mention the preferred keyword in your page title: This will inform searchers and the search engines what the page is all about.
- Place the keyword in the headline, if you actually want users to get the matching topic between the search snippet and the landing page.
- Never forget the meta description: this will actually not boost the rankings in the search, but you are targeting the users, and a good description will greatly help the click-through rate.
- Repeat the key word a least two or even three times in your page content so that it can make more sense.
- Make sure that you have implemented your keywords in your images
- Be careful to never to go overboard, do not repeat the keyword too many times. At the end of the day use the keywords until you feel it has served its purpose.
If you want to get rid of the stress that comes with trying to properly and effectively manage and maintain a very successful Google advertising, then hire the services of White Shark Media. The company will do everything you need, and at the end of the day send an email when they have modified anything. The clients who have dealt with the company recommend it for all the business advertising on Google.
Source: White Shark Media Blog